I love to scrapbook and to do crafty projects. It is my therapy. It is an outlet for me to be creative. Doing so helps me relax and keeps me sane. I wish I could get paid in doing what I love to do. Since I love to scrapbook and be crafty, I figure why not show what I create.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday Card

I finally made my best friend's birthday card.  I haven't created my own card in a long while.  It was fun to do.  I love giving people my own handmade cards. I like making them because they are made from the heart and are unique.  It's just I don't make them that often.  They can take a bit of time (well not too long) and sometimes I think of the card, that needs to go with a gift, at the last moment. 

Well here it is...



I created this entire birthday card with the help of my Cricut.  I used "Just Because" cards, Stamping, and Forever Young cartridges.  I also put a little bit of embossing on the scallops on the cover and a little around the saying "You Take the Cake".

I am also going to add this as an entry to the "Emboss It" challenge at Fantabulous Cricut blog.

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great, just think, if you made a whole bunch of them then you could keep them in your stash to use at the last minute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I didn't see this one! Great job! I would LOVE to get a card like that from my friend...hint, hint!! =)

    ReplyDelete